Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Late Anniversary Larry!

Oh Gosh I almost forgot it was our 10th anniversary on September 8. It was so funny I had jury duty that day and that evening we just watched television. The next night I happened to look at my calendar and noticed it was the 9th. I went into the bedroom and kissed Larry (I do that quite often) and then I said, "happy late anniversay" lol. He was like "OMG I forgot, Summer didn't even remember." That's true we usually get phone calls from Summer, Katherine, my mom and my sisters. Nobody called us. So I called Summer and said Larry and I just realized it was our anniversary yesterday. Summer was like I can't believe I forgot. So anyway we had a good laugh out of that. Old married folks, you know how they are!

Have a blessed day!

Valerie

No comments: