I've been tagged by Melissa at My little World: Choo-choos, cars, and lip gloss . I have to list 7 Random Facts about myself.
1. I have had a kidney transplant.
2. I have to take 7 shots and 15 pills a day. That's a lot better than over 40 pills a day I use to have to take.
3. I have OCD. Not the cleaning kind. Mine has to do with numbers, letters and patterns. If you tell me you are 45 and got married at 18 I HAVE to count from 18 to 45. It doesn't matter that I know the answer is 27 right off the bat. I still have to count it and usually count it around 5 or 6 times. I also have to count by 5's to 100 before I go to sleep.
4. Before I moved to Alabama I had went to at least 7 different schools in my childhood.
5. I was born in California and lived there til I was 13.
6. I can not sleep in an unmade bed. If I don't make the bed before my husband goes to sleep I lay there awake all night. I HAVE to have sheets under me and over me.
7. I secretly had a crush on one of my husbands best friends when I first met him. You can tell my hubby he knows. lol
So now I have to tag 7 people and link to their post. Then I have to go to their blog and comment to tell them they have been tagged. So here goes:
Lisa @ A Day In Our Blessed Lives
Melissa @ Little Things in Life
Racheal @ Scientific Nature of the Whammy
Kim @ ~~BeckettFan's Tales!!!~~
Tam @ Yakiddy Yak Yak
Lianne @ Socks are NOT the enemy
Marlee @ THE ELECTRIC THOUGHT
Last night was the final episode of Boston Legal. It is one of my favorite shows and now it is over. I just love how they always deal with real life issues. I'm gonna miss it. Bye Denny, Alan, Shirley, Carl, Clarence, Jerry and Katie! You have given me many hours of wonderful, funny, intellectual and entertaining television!
You know on election day there was nothing on tv but the election coverage. I got so tired of it I started flipping the channels and ended up on Bravo watching this:
Yes, The Housewives of Atlanta. Let me tell you I just thought it was funny. My first reaction was now these are California wannabes. I had never watched the California version but these ladies just looked like wannabes to me. They were having a marathon and so I watched I know around five of the shows before I went off to bed. I hate to admit that by the end of those 5 shows I liked it. lol I liked the fact that they seemed real in dealing with their relationships. Not fake. The finale was great too. But in all honestly I really do not have the time to be watching this show. As my hubby puts it, you watch all the crap shows. lol Now all of his are great don't you know.
So I need to get back to work I hope everyone has a great Tuesday.
Have a blessed day!