So I seen this little list over at another blog and thought I'd steal it. I hope some of you grab it, I would like to know all of your Firsts!
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? I didn't go to prom. The guy I was ga-ga over had a baseball tournament so I went and watched him play baseball. You know I had to be with him.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No but he was recently in the hospital and I sent word that I was thinking of him. He's in California so I don't ever run into him. lol
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Tequila - I was paid $10.00 from my stepfather's brother if I took a shot when I was around 11. Yeah, I know.
4. What was your FIRST job? My first job was babysitting but my first REAL job was working at Wendy's.
5. What was your FIRST car? A red 1985 Escort.
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? My daughter, Summer.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Summer, she was sick last night.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? I can't even remember what school I attended there were so many. The first teacher I remember was Mrs. Dragoshano. Not sure about the spelling.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? California.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Julie Hyde and yes!
11. What was your FIRST sport played? Volleyball.
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? My friend Lenora's house.
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Larry.
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? Emily's.
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Wake up. lol
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Rod Stewart or Rick Springfield can't remember who came first.
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? My ears when I was 5. Pierced that is, no tattoos.
18. FIRST foreign country you went to? Mexico when I was very young.
19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? When I got into a fight with this girl. I was about 18 I think.
20. When was your FIRST detention? Okay for skipping school in Arizona. In Alabama I was paddled too many times to count and I was suspended to the board for stabbing Terry Lee with a caligraphy pen in Art III. When the principal came back to school he tore up the suspension (I was his aide) and the vice-principal that suspended me got really mad. lol
21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? California.
22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? Alan.
23. Who was your FIRST roommate? My sisters, Emily, Angie and Helen.
24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? lol Oh my. I guess I have to answer don't I? It was to see male strippers. I am leaving it at that.
25. Where did you go on your FIRST date with your husband? Well we mostly met at another couple's house. But I guess the first time we actually went out was to his friends New Year's Eve party.
So there you have 25 of my FIRSTS. It was fun to answer the questions and try to remember some of the stuff that just didn't pop right into my mind.
Also I need to wish my little brother Paul a Happy Birthday Today!! Hope your having a great day. See you Friday.