These questions were submitted by Thursday Thunker participants! (so don't blame Kimber & Berleen for the quality of the questions.....)
We are picking up where we left off last week, which explains why we are starting with #21 instead of #1. Great work on the questions submissions everyone! It gave Kimber & I a much needed mental break.
We posted these questions just as they were listed on the participant's blog.
21. How many states have you been in?
22. If a sexist Man is called a pig, what is a sexist Woman called?
23. You see the one person who you absolutely despise. If you were guarentee'd that he/she couldn't say or do anything back to you.... What would you do??
To answer the question it really depends on what kind of mood I am in. If I am having a bad day I probably would say something. In a good mood I would probably think that they just aren't worth it.
24. How many states are to the right of you? And don’t give us a map to look at.
25. You can go anywhere in the world for free. Where are you?
26. HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP?
One, your pinky.
27. Are you a boxing fan? Do you think there will be a rematch of the Hatton-Pacquiao fight?
No. I have never heard of them. I like UFC fighting not boxing.
28. What is the most disgusting thing you have ever eaten?
My sister's green bean casserole.
29. Is it cloudy right now?
30. What is your dream job?
I have it already.
31. Someone gives you a $500 gift card to WalMart or Target. What are you going to buy?
Toys, clothes, couple of wii games and stuff for my daughter.
32. When you were little, what did you want to be "when you grow up"? And, how much different is your occupation now from where you thought it would be when you were younger?
I wanted to be a Lawyer. I am in computers now and I love it. So I guess it's a lot different than I thought.
33. what was your favorite toy as a child?
34. How do you think these things up??
Who me? My answers? I have this brain that actually have thoughts.
35. Why do you think so many "fake" veterans get away with pretending? Why don't people question them more (especially the media who eats up their stories?)
Because we are always looking for heroes and feel good stories.
36. What is the last place you had a good cry and why?
Hmmm don't really cry a lot. I think it was while listening to Elvis sang "How Great Thou Art". I cry every time I hear it.
37. What do you mean?
38. Which Sesame Street Character do you relate with the most and why?
Combination between Big Bird and Oscar. lol
39. What song one would you listen to over and over if you absolutely had to?
Keith Whitley - I'm Over You
40. Did you ever make what you believed at the time to be a horrible mistake - that in hindsight turned out to lead you on the best path in your life?
41. If you could change one thing on your person, what would it be?
You mean clothing? On my person, that's clothing right? I guess new sneakers.
42. What’s your favorite show to watch on television nowadays?
So many - I guess Grey's Anatomy.
43. Do you believe there is life after death?