This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by THE THURSDAY THUNKERS!!!!!
These questions were submitted by last week's Thursday Thunk's participants! (so don't blame Kimber & Berleen for the quality of the questions.....)
1. Have you seen the new Star Trek movie, and if so what did you think?
Nah probably won't see it til it's on Video On Demand.
2. Which popular sitcom character (past or present) are you most like?
Deborah Barrone from Everybody Loves Raymond - but I sing like Edith Bunker! (ok I am editing this answer to add my husband's opionion - he saids I am more like Alice from the "Honeymooners" - I think the show was on and off the air before I was ever born!)
3. What kind of dreams do you have?
When I can remember them usually good ones.
4. Bugger it. Go get a tattoo and come back. Right, now answer me this, what ees eet?
I wish I could get a tattoo, doctors say no. :(
5. Do you think you could be on American Idol with the singing voice you have now without any voice training?
Yeah, right! If ya'll would like your TV screens to shatter, wait I have LCD can those shatter? Hmmm
6. How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck? If a woodchuck could chuck wood?
A woodchuck could chuck about a ton of wood if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
7. If you were a tree in a Dr. Seuss book, what would you look like?
I would be blue with many branches doing many different things!
8. Twilight? I'm addicted/Who cares/What the hell is Twilight?
9. Do you think Kimber and Berleen do a dube while writing these questions?
A dube? Do you mean a doobie? A joint? Reefer? You know in Canada a dube is something totally different! lol
10. What is the worst injury you've ever had?
Let's see it may be the time I went through a windshield and busted open my head or maybe when I got hit by a drunk driver on my bike or when I cracked and broke my wrist while trying to smack my husband in the head. He has a hard head!
11. What is your favorite dessert?
Ice cream - any kind, any flavor!
12. What do you prefer...beach or mountains?
Mountains - beach is too crowded!
13. What movie have you seen that still make you cry?
14. Why are you making me submit a question? Are you too lazy to think of one yourself?
Hey good point!
15. How often do you do laundry?
Never!! My husband does it all! I only fold.
16. What is your favorite movie of all time, and why?
Gone With The Wind - need I explain?
17. If you won a million dollars in the lottery, would you keep working?
Yes, after about a month's vacation. I get bored at home.
18. If there was a war of the gummies, would you be on the gummi bear side or the gummi worm side?
Oh definitely the bears, who'd take the worm's side?
19. What's your favorite comic strip?
Hmmm . . . Marmaduke and Pickles!
20. Close your eyes… imagine you are in the perfect room/place… describe it.....
I am laying in my white iron brass bed with my favorite light blue/cream colored sheets. My chocolate and gold quilt that my mother bought me is on top and I am snuggling. All of my pillows are fluffed behind me and I am reading a Beth Moore book. My husband is beside me watching our 42" LCD flat panel HD tv. Life is good!! Exactly what I plan on doing this weekend!!
To be continued next week.... (you didn't want all 40-some questions this week, did you?)
So that is my Thursday Thunks! Click on the picture to visit others' Thursday Thunks or to join in on the fun!