Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Am Well!

Hello Everyone,

Well I got to Kirklin Clinic for labs around 6:30 a.m. Thursday. Then I went to the cafeteria to eat breakfast and take my medicines. Then off to the doctor’s office. I was sitting there at the doctor’s office waiting for my 9 o’clock appointment. It was 8 and none of the doctor’s were there. Now why do they make appointments when they know the doctor’s aren’t going to be there? Aggravates me.

To my surprise I was called back right at 9. Even though there were other patients who had 8 a.m. appointments. I am happy to report that all of my labs looked great. My doctor looked at me and said “I’d say you are well.” I was very happy! It has been around six or eight weeks that I have been going through the medicine changes and I am glad that it is working.

Also on Thursday my mil was suppose to have her mitral valve replaced for the third time in her life. Wednesday they ran a few tests and they decided that they couldn’t do the surgery. She has Pulmonary Hypertension. She has to have the surgery because her valve is leaking really bad. That is how she got Pulmonary Hypertension. Then I find out that her other valve needs repaired. She didn’t tell us that. The doctor said that it will take a couple of months to get her pressure down. So we are praying the meds they will give her will work because she has to have the surgery.

Thursday night I was excited to be meeting with my Bible Study group. We are doing The LPM Bible Study together. I have been so excited to get started on this. Some of the ladies couldn’t make it but I enjoyed meeting Jennifer, Jamie and Brooke. I look forward to getting to know everyone and getting into this study.

Well I guess that is it for now. I do have a few more things that I need to do and blog about. I’ve been so busy I have barely had time to write posts. lol So until next time

Have a blessed day!

Blogger Labels: Kirklin Clinic, doctor, mitral valve, surgery, Pulmonary Hypertension, Bible Study, labs

12 comments:

Rosee Rouge said...

That's wonderful news! Hope your MIL feels better also. God bless you both.

Mrs. M said...

Glad you are doing do much better!

Marie Reed said...

Glad to see that you are aok! I see that you are an Alabama blogger! Cool! I was born in Mobile:) I'm from the FMC and am following you now too!

Megan said...

I know I've been here before, but it's been a long time. Just wanted to stop by and say hi and thanks for following me.

Glad you're feeling better and prayers for your MIL!!

Moms On The Go said...

Glad you are doing well:) Hope you MIL does well also

Stopping in from comment club

Jenny said...

What did you go there for?

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better. That's great news :) Hope your MIL gets well soon as well :) Aloha

Rabbit, rabbit

Lagean Ellis said...

I am glad you stopped by my blog. Always nice to share thoughts with new people.

I enjoyed your blog. Glad to hear the good news.

Talk soon!

Liz Mays said...

That is the best news I've heard all day! Yippee!!

Anonymous said...

So glad your labs were well.

Sorry I've been a bad blogger this week. Josh is leaving for 2 1/2 weeks tomorrow morning. :(

Thinking of you.

KarieK said...

Hope your MIL is able to get patched up and so glad to hear you are 'WELL' that is FANTASTIC!!

karie

Morgan said...

Yey for good lab results! I just opened up lab results 30 minutes ago. It's always a little nerve racking opening up a letter like that. I was very excited that the results were great, (not that they would have a reason not to be, but still, sometimes I expect the worst). I'm glad yours were great too!

: )