Friday, July 17, 2009

Aloha Friday - Birthday

Hello Everyone,

alohafriday

Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and click on the picture above and leave your link there.

Since yesterday was my birthday my question this week is:

What birthday has bothered you the most?

My answer:

Turning 30 was the age that bothered me the most. Yesterday I turned 45 and I totally enjoyed my birthday!!

No don’t forget to hop over and see other participants’ questions. Until next time

Have a blessed day!

17 comments:

I am Harriet said...

45 bothered me until I turned 46 and realized how close I was getting to 50! :)

http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/what-do-bears-say-to-one-another.html

Mrs. M said...

30 bothered me the most. So far! ;-)

Drahdrah said...

Happy belated Birthday. Mine is coming up next week, I'll be 37, and it's kinda bothering me, I'm not even sure why.

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Nothing has really bothered me too much. Of course I think 30 was a little sticky since I was pregnant and had some bad news at the same time.

Anonymous said...

I'm having anniversaries of my 29th birthday since then, so it's all good!

Susan Cook said...

Last yr. when I turned 40!

sues2u2 said...

Last year when Hubby did nothing. And the 40's have kinda bothered me but I'm doing better this year turning 42.

Angela @ Nine More Months said...

I'm almost 24, but I haven't been bothered by my birthday.

My Aloha Friday :)

Anonymous said...

I was a complete mess on my 30th. I'm 37 now and hopefully all the flipping out is over!

Liz Mays said...

I about flipped out at 30. I was a friggin' mess for a year.

Debra said...

30 was one of my best bdays (and years) so I guess I haven't been bothered YET - although 40 is looming, we'll see.

I think in reality it will be hitting the age that my mom was when I lost her to cancer. TOO YOUNG! That will be a hard bday!

Laura Marchant said...

I am turning 30 in February. This year 29-30 has been strange for me. I think it is the new midlife crisis but without the crisis for me, lol that doesn't make sense does it?

Becca said...

Turning 26 last month kinda bothered me. I am now more than 1/4 century old!

j said...

35 bothered me terribly.

Happy Birthday to you! I hope your day was lovely!

Stacie said...

Happy Birthday! I think a birthday that bothered me was when I was 15 I remember crying I was half way to 30 now it doesn't phase me as it is another day.

Unknown said...

I haven't had one that bothered me yet. Sorry?

Anonymous said...

My Mom says 30 was her hardest birthday too. I'm getting to 29 this year and not liking it!