Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Blog Frog's New Site Is Up!!

Hello Everyone,

theblogfrog

It wasn’t to long ago that I started being featured on The Blog Frog. It was really neat. I refreshed the page like three times. Now there are a lot more being featured I have to refresh like maybe six or seven times to see my blog. lol

When I first signed up for The Blog Frog there really wasn’t a lot of blogs on there that I knew. Now there are tons!!

So the big new tonight is that The Blog Frog’s all new web site is now up and running!!!

Click on the above picture of any of the highlighted links on my post and hop over and check it out - oh and let all your friends know about it!!

Have a blessed day!

6 comments:

Valerie @ Frugal Family Fun Blog said...

I've never heard of Blog Frog.. I'll have to check it out!

Hayley said...

Hi, Vslerie! Thanks so much for stopping by "Reflections of Grace" and becoming a follower! I think your my first Alabama friend (that I don't know personally)!! War Eagle! :)

Missy Wertz said...

I will have to go check out the 'blog frog'. Meanwhile, you have been tagged!

Tara said...

check out theblogfrog home page and the BLOGHER headquarter updates from Holly and Rusty. Your blog was tweeted. If you tweet back to Holly you'll be entered to win a kids blogfrog tshirt.

Holly said...

Thanks for your post about TheBlogFrog! Your blog is wonderful - love the look. So happy to have you with us.

Holly at TheBlogFrog

Holly said...

Hi - I am following up on the contest we ran at the end of July. You won a BlogFrog t-shirt and I just need to get a hold of you to get size, address, etc. Can you email me directly (holly at theblogfrog dot com). Do you want a kids t-shirt or an adult t-shirt?

Thanks! Holly