Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday To My Precious Grammyson!!!!

Hello Everyone,

Well look at me three blogs in two days. I think that's a record. lol So as I stated yesterday today is my baby's 1st birthday.


This is him less than an hour old. I can't believe he's already a year old.


This is how he looks now. Big difference.

He has brought so much happiness into our lives. We are just so blessed. To quote my dad, "You are just drawn to him, you just want to be around him." Everyone seems to have the same response. So I got to go, I'm going to go give him is birthday "day" present and wish him a happy birthday. Oh and I got an email that the present I ordered him will be here tomorrow. Yay!! So I'll have his present for the party. I'll post after Sunday with pictures from the party.

Have a blessed day!

Valerie

No comments: