Monday, November 03, 2008

Alabama Crimson Tide Number 1!!!!

Hello Everyone,

It was a great weekend all around. First off here's a picture of my little man. It is a little blurry but we couldn't get him to stand still, he was so excited.



He was Batman instead of Superman like I wrote about the other day. He is just a little doll.

So Saturday was a good day for a "ME" day. Larry had to work and I was able to just do things I've been wanting to do for myself. I listened to the Alabama game, we usually order it but with me just being home I didn't see any sense in it. I got done a few projects I've been working on and went shopping. Cleaned and then just lounged around enjoying the rest of the day. Alabama won and we are now number 1. Yes!!! Couldn't have asked for a better Saturday.

My sister called and told me that Ginger's son Zachs friend had come over Gingers and was telling them about a lady he had flipped off and that she started following him. My sister started laughing and said it was probably my sister (meaning me). Of course it wasn't but I have been known to do that on occasion. That goes back to my need to be right and my road rage.

In my life if I am wrong I will be the first one to admit it, but if I am right, I'll fight til the end. If I do something to you and you flip me off I am like C'est la vie, sorry. However, if I have done nothing and you flip me off I am known to follow you until you stop and then get out of my car and go up and ask you "why in the world did you feel the need to do that?" lol I have done it many a time. I do not do that when my grandbaby is in the car with me. Hopefully I can learn to diffuse my temper while dealing with idiot drivers though. Generally in life that's the way I am too.

Tomorrow we have to vote for a new president. I really don't like blogging about politics but you know I just wanted to say for everyone to get out and vote. Personally I haven't even decided who I want to vote for yet. I have been going back and forth for weeks. I am a Democrat. But I do not like Obama at all. However, I do not think our country can stand another Republican in office. What to do, what to do? I just don't know.

Tomorrow I am off though and I am spending the day with my grandbaby, Summer and Josh. After we all go and vote we have plans to go to the museum to see "Leonardo da Vinci: Drawings from the Biblioteca Reale in Turin". We are all so excited to see this exhibit. Going to the museum and the theatre has been something I've done with Summer since she was able to walk. This will be Ray's second exhibition we have taken him to. We hope he has a love for the Arts like we do. So I am looking forward to spending the day with them.

I better get back to work I have to make some airline reservations for some of our agents. Fun, fun, fun. Hope everyone has a good day and Roll Tide Roll!!!!!!!!!

Have a blessed day!

Valerie

No comments: