Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY AMERICA!!

Hello Everyone,











Remember
by Brittany Vigoreaux

American soldiers sacrifice so much,
All for the freedom of our country.
Leaving their families and heading off to war,
Not knowing what the future holds.

Working day and night
Determined to stay strong.
Watching friends be killed every day
Letters from home inspiring them to keep fighting

So little is given to them
Although there is little to do,
For those who have died in war
We can still remember

Remember all the men who have died.
Remember all the battles fought
Remember all the tears families cried
Remember it was freedom the soldiers brought

To this very day soldiers are under-appreciated
Veterans Day is the day
For the dead, living, and fighting soldiers
To be remembered



I would just like to thank all the soldiers and their families that are fighting for our country today and in the past. On a more personal note I'd like to pay my respects to my great grandfather, William Bibby, my grandfather, Leldon H. Bibby for their services. I miss you and am honored that you were my grandfathers. To my step-dad Manuel Mendibles for his service. To my father Alfredo G. Perez for his service. I am proud of both of you for your service to our country.

Let's all say a prayer for the safe return of our soldiers and for their families left at home.

We honor you!

Have a blessed day!






1 comment:

EmmaP said...

beautiful! also - i like the "prayer" at the top of your blog. Thanks for visiting from SITS yesterday!