Monday, February 02, 2009

Musical Monday - Changes

Hello Everyone,

**brought to you by Jori and Diane**


So today as promised is another special song between me and my hubby. It was also a song that he was anxious to let me hear. At one time I thought this singer was evil. I remember telling my little brother's to get this artist's devil worshiping albums away from me. lol

It is "Changes" by Ozzy Osbourne. He is definately a strange fellow but I have really come to like a lot of his songs now and it is also one of my favorites. Hope you enjoy it.



Hope your Monday is Musical!

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

The Me/ The Wife/ The Mom said...

Great song! Great pick! Haven't heard that in a long time!

Diane said...

i'm happy to hear that you've come around! lol
remember the rule "don't judge a book by its cover?" well, you can't judge an album by it's cover either i guess! lol
great song! thanks for playing!