Monday, March 23, 2009

Prayer Request For Stellan!

**UPDATE: Stellan still hasn't improved and still needs prayer. Karina @ Thoughts of the 11th Hour Rebel is hosting a Round the Clock Prayer Vigil for Stellan. Please hop over and pick an hour that you will hold Stellan up in prayer. Also, Megan @ Newly Wed, Newly Bred! has a Mr. Linky set up for everyone that wants to link up and pass the word on.**

Hello Everyone,

We all know that everyone knows who
MckMama is, if you are new to the bloggy world this is her blog my charming kids. You may also know MckMama from her "Not Me Monday's" posts. Her little boy Stellan is in the hospital with SVT. His heart rate is between 250-260 beats a minute. He needs our prayers. Click on his picture below to read his whole story.


Let's remember this precious little boy and his family in our prayers.

Have a blessed day!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I'm on my way.

lmt1073 said...

I've been praying since I got to work this morning and read her blog. I do hope he will be okay!

Sparky said...

I don't know what SVT is (yet) but God does and we will definately bring this little angel to Him in prayer. Rest assured, Jesus is with you, the family and the little one. God bless my friend. Keep us posted. ♥ ∞