Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tag Time

Hello Everyone,

I have been tagged by Kelley and Rhett at The Lawrences. I'm excited cause I have never done this one. So thanks Kelley!

8 things I'm looking forward to..

1. Being with my grandbaby on Saturday
2. My New Grandbaby (coming in Sept.!)
3. My Husband being home
4. Bible Study - Beth Moore is great
5. My new jewelry (I'm getting later today!)
6. Thursday Night! So Excited!!!
7. New hairdo (getting today)
8. A big check coming my way (no not from the IRS)

8 things I did yesterday...

1. Worked
2. Went to the bank
3. Blogged
4. Watched 'The Biggest Loser'
5. Showered (lol)
6. Paid bills
7. Ate lunch with my sister
8. Played with Chico

8 things I wish I could do...

1. Sing
2. Go to California next week with my sisters
3. Take a month long vacation
4. Lasik surgery (my husband had it, now I want it)
5. Breast reduction lol
6. Wear high heels
7. Take more naps
8. Finish my household projects

8 shows I watch...

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Survivor
3. Ugly Betty
4. Lost
5. Medium
6. The Biggest Loser
7. Dancing With The Stars
8. American Idol

8 people I tag....

1. Yaya at Yaya Stuff
2. Tam at Yakidy Yak Yak
3. Maricris at Zen Ventures
4. Jessica at Buggie Bows Boutique
5. Teri at Mighty M Family
6. Crystal at Marvelous Mason's
7. Sparky at My Thoughts Exactly
8. Jennifer at The Happenings

So there you go. Now if any of the people I tagged have already done this it won't hurt my feelings if you don't do it.

Now Monday I went to the doctor's with my daughter. You remember this post don't ya? Well, this is what we found out Monday.





We are so excited! My daughter and her husband wanted another boy. Me and my husband really didn't care. We just want him to be healthy. I am excited though and am planning to go shopping this weekend for him. I can hardly wait for September to meet this little guy. I am also happy that my grandbaby Ray will have a little brother to play with. He is surrounded by girl cousins and only 2 boy cousins.

Well I got to run I have to be at the doctors by 8:30 this morning. I'll be finding out whether or not I am rejecting my kidney. My appointment isn't until 10:30 but I have to be there early for blood work. I hope it doesn't turn into an all day affair like last time.

On a good note it is Wednesday, only two more days til the weekend!!

Have a blessed day!

7 comments:

Lesley said...

how super exciting about your new grandbabies....and Happy SITS day

Anonymous said...

Congrats on another Grandson-to-be!!!

Thanks for the tag!

Mrs. M said...

Oh congrats on the boy!! Thanks for the tag - I will play along!!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Ha! I'm with you on the breast reduction and lasik.

Congratulations on the new baby boy, now the tough part is waiting for him to get here!

Hope your body is not rejecting, prayers for good news, hon.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your news!

Crystal Renee said...

So I just realized you TAGGED me for this. I feel so STUPID! THanks a million though!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.