Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My Favorite Thing - An Award!!!

Hello Everyone,




Look what I got!!! The sweet Sherrie over at Boogers, Screams, Headaches and Dreams awarded me this great SUPERSTAR award!!! Isn't it neat? I hadn't seen it before.

So as I understand it I pass this along from 5 to 50 bloggers! Wow! I think I will stick with 5 as I am at work and do not have the time to link to 50. Although I know there are 50 SUPERSTAR blogs out there (and much more)!!

Ok so I am passing this along to a couple of new bloggy friends and about three old bloggy friends. Hop over and give them a visit and congratulate them!!

1. Tabitha @ I Choose Bliss
2. Sweet Momma @ Adventures With Three
3. Anissa @ Our Chaotic Life
4. Mighty M @ Mighty M Family
5. Blond Duck @ A Duck In Her Pond

I hope you all enjoy your awards. You have great blogs!!

I had mentioned yesterday about a new meme for Sunday. Scripture Sunday or Spiritual Sunday. Well I have been looking around for a while and haven't found any. So I've made a button up for mine that I had hoped to start on this Sunday. After I made up my button (which was really fun) I thought that I just better check again. I don't want to start something somebody else is doing. So this time when I looked I found three blogs that are basically doing what I wanted to do. So if you are still interested here are their links. I will be linky to them on Sundays and I hope you will to. Silent Scripture Sunday, Super Simple Spiritual Sunday and Spiritual Sundays.

My daughter and her family are back from Gatlinburg and I am so excited to be running over there tonight for a visit. I missed my daughter, son-in-law and my little man sooooo much. So until next time

Have a blessed day!

5 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Thank you!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I am truly honored!!!
Thank you!
It's an awesome award...Truly!

Sparky said...

Congrats to you and all your bloggy friends for the award! You deserve it. :o)
Sorry I haven't by much. I was having trouble loading some blog sites. I think this problem has been fixed.
God bless! :o)

Shannon said...

Congrats! It's always fun to get an award!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your award. What a cute one!