Thursday, December 03, 2009

Things I Love Thursday!!

Hello Everyone,

You know I hadn't realized that it had been so long since my last post. I thought I had at least four more posts up. To my surprise I have them alright, in my drafts. So that just goes to show how busy I have been and I will explain exactly why I have neglected my blog (which I have NEVER EVER done before) tomorrow.



But for today I am participating in this new meme I found on Twitter. It is hosted over at The Diaper Diaries.

Well if you know me then you know that I am a little bit of a electronics geek. I love working on computers both technically and software. I enjoy cracking open electronics and fixing them. I must say that I am quite good with it. I enjoy computer programming and design software. So MY Things I Love Thursday are these little gadgets:



The first one is my battery charger. Now I know it's not a big deal but I just love it!! Very convenient and economical for me.




Now these are my jump drives. Yes I have three. I use at least one of them a day. I love them. I store all of my pictures, documents, music and anything else I can put on them. They are with me always and if I lose one well that is ok because I have everything backed up on my computer at home. If something happens to my computer at home well I have all my stuff on my jump drives. Love them!!







And last but not least. This is my SD/MMC card converter drive. Now I have used it so much that the little blue shield has broke off but it still works fine. What you do with this is put your card from your video camera or digital camera in it to add it to your computer. I have two laptops that I don't need to use this with because they have a card slot but my desktop computer is older and doesn't. It works great to transfer my video or pictures to my desktop. Yes I do love it too!!


There are a lot more gadgets that I love but I have time to share those with you later. Why not join in and hop over to The Diaper Diaries and tell us about the things you love!

Have a blessed day!


Photobucket

5 comments:

Pennie said...

Wow! If I could grow up and be like you... you love ELECTRONICS! I cannot even IMAGINE! You are like a fairy godmother, I think. You are the kind of person that people like me need desperately! :) (You must be married to somebody like ME - perfectly happy to "play" with computers and such...but useless if there's any new program that needs learning or anything that needs fixing...) :) Opposites attract, right?

This was a great post!

2Wired2Tired said...

Great list. I love gadgets too, especially anything having to do with computers.

Rachel said...

I love your super geeky things I love!! Mine would be totally geeky too. :)

thediaperdiaries said...

Never heard of that converter thing and now I am going to go hunt one down. My laptop doesn't have a slot for my camera's card and I am always misplacing the cord. Yippee!!

Marie said...

I've got serious gadget envy. I can only imagine all the great stuff you didn't show us!