Thursday, October 30, 2008

What Kind Of Blogger Are You?

Hello Everyone,

So I took this little questionnaire and I am this kind of blogger:




You Are a Life Blogger!


Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary.
If it happens, you blog it. And you make it as entertaining as possible.
You may be guilty of over-sharing a bit on your blog, but you can't help it.
Your life is truly an open book. Or in this case, an open blog!

I thing it's pretty accurate for me. Click on the link and try it.

I thought I'd change up my blog a bit. I added a couple of links I like and I'll soon be adding my favorite blogs I like to read. I also got a new background. I changed my picture of Ray in the header because everyone said he looked sad. Things have finally settled down at work enough for me to have time to post and catch up on my blog reading. I'm off to write some comments right now so I'll blog tomorrow.

Have a blessed day!

Valerie

No comments: