Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Update! I FOUND HIM!!

Hello Everyone,

It just totally AMAZES me how God is so good to my family!! So I left off telling you that I had sent my nephew a Myspace message asking how he and his mother were. Sunday he responded by saying that he and his mother were good. He then friended me on Myspace. I was ecstatic then he sent me a message saying "if you are Paul's sister that makes you my aunt, right?"



I was in the car having just left my family after having lunch with them. I was so happy!! My concern was that he didn't know who we were and I wasn't sure how to tell him. The fact that he knew plus friended me, well it was overwhelming. I sent him back a message saying Yes!!! and that I couldn't really talk right then as I was driving but that I would get online as soon as I can to talk to him. I told him that he would probably be getting a lot of messages from his other three aunties.



Well I had Ray on Sunday and didn't have time to get on the computer until around 6:30. In the meantime two of my sister's were talking to him. The subject of my brother came up. So my brother's computer hasn't worked in quite a while. My sister told him that but when my brother found out she was talking to him he went to her house. Stephen gave his number to my sister and told her Paul could call him. My brother sent him a message saying he would try to get in touch with him in a couple of days. My brother I think was a little emotional. Well I am proud that my brother was able to call him that night!



They only got to talk for a little while and I'm not sure what was all said but I do know that he is wanting to have us in his life. He told me he was excited that we found him. We are all just so excited at how everything has worked out. We hope that this is only the beginning.



I never pray to God about material things I just don't feel right about it, he always meets my needs. I always pray for my family, friends, people I don't even know (my internet friends) and people who are in need of God in their lives. I always pray and thank him for his blessings. I believe that after asking him for the safety, healing, and blessings for my loved ones that it is enough to ask for. Stephen has always been in my prayers even though I didn't even know what he looked like. I still loved him and he has always been a part of my family. When I found him I remember praying to God to let this work out. God is so GOOD!!!! I am a living walking testimony to that.



AND NEVER FORGET IT!!!


Have a blessed day!

6 comments:

Hccm said...

So happy for you and your family!

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

Diane said...

that is soooo awesome! i hope you all can continue to build your relationships!

Sparky said...

Wow, that is so cool! I am estatic for your family. I pray too that things will work out well and y'all will never lose touch again. God bless! ♥ ∞

Anonymous said...

This is the neatest story ever! I'm glad you are sharing this with us.

~*Lisa*~ said...

Oh I am so so so glad that God went ahead of you and made the way. I will be praying for that relationship between your brother and his son. What a blessing. You are right God is so so good. :) Blessings!

tam said...

That is sooo wonderful Valerie! What a sweet blessing for your family!~Smiles~Tam!