Remember back in February when I was having blogging issues so I switched to Firefox? Well if you don't I was having blogging issues and switched to Firefox. lol I just want to say that I love Firefox! I have been using it on all of my home computers and my w
Remember back in February when I posted that I was going to be looking for someone to make me a new blog template? Well if you don't back in February I had decided to find someone to make me a new blog template. Thus began my search for a blog designer. I looked at several people but the three that I liked best were Jennisa over at Once Upon A Blog, Danielle at The Design Girl Blog Design (formerly Blogs by Danielle) and April at April Showers. I know several bloggy buddies who have used all of them. All of them got great reviews.
I love Bible study. We are doing "Esther - It's Tough Being A Woman" by Beth Moore. It is great. I was so excited when I found out we would be studying Beth Moore.
Ok now for Thursday Thunks:
This week we are answering some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen & Kimber via phone & Skype conference, the color mango and the number 70566.
1. What color is your front door?
2. We discussed our folks in previous TT so now tell me about your siblings. If you are an only child, tell me whether or not you wanted siblings, older, younger etc.
Emily the oldest - sensitive, but if you make her cry you better watch out.
Angie she came after me, 3rd - a good person, she gave me her kidney.
Helen the youngest girl, 4th - she likes to be in control, a good friend.
Paul the oldest boy, 5th - caring and loud. lol
Ray the baby, 6th - we miss him, he was very animated had lots of friends and fun to be around.
3. What color/type butterfly is your favorite?
This one that my friend Yaya sent me:
4. Will you be celebrating Cinco De Mayo?
Sí es mi herencia.
5. Oprah- love her, hate her, or don't care?
Use to like her now I don't care.
6. Are you worried about the spread of swine flu?
Yes with my impaired immune system it is a big concern for me.
7. Hard or soft pillows?
8. How many trees are in your neighbor's yard?
9. What was the color of the last car you saw?
10. When does your driver's license expire?
My birthday July 16, 2009
11. Look at the clock on your computer and type the numbers backwards.
12. When you put your pants on, what leg do you put in first?
13. How would you respond to this letter if you were an advice columnist.
I am an ugly woman. I was an ugly baby and child even! It is a fact. I am 36 now and I have never had a boyfriend, and I am still a virgin.
Due to me not having men in my life, I have poured everything I have in to education and my career. At 36 I am the youngest (and first female CEO) at a big, successful, tech company. I have over 200 personal patents and millions of pounds in investments.
I have everything: huge house, holiday villa in Spain, 3 cars, power boat, a race horse, etc. but as much I try to talk myself into everything being “great” I cannot help but to miss that special someone to share it all with.
Most of my friends are married with kids and I feel like I am gradually drifting away from them also.
Where can I find someone to marry an ugly woman?
Go to Alaska apparently the man to woman ratio is pretty good. Plus they like ugly women.That was fun!! Now click on the Thursday Thunks picture and check out other blogs that participate.
That's all folks!
Have a blessed day!