So on Friday's I usually do Photo Story Friday however I left my picture I was going to use at home. So a couple of weeks ago I was visiting Tara over at Too Much Information and found this survey about high school so I thought it would be fun to do. I wish I had more pictures to go along with it but I'm at work and I could only find two.
1. Did you date someone from your school? Nope didn't have a boyfriend or date anyone from my school while I was in school.
2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Yes, he graduated in 1976 though.
3. Did you car pool to school? Yes, with my sisters.
4. What kind of car did you have? My mom's 1980 Caprice Classic.
5. What kind of car do you have now? I actually have two a Mercury Milan and Mercury Mountaineer. Hubby has a F150 and a Harley Davidson motorcycle.
6. It's Friday night...where are you now? At home on the couch relaxing. Sometimes visiting friends in bloggy land. I think I'll be heading over to Ann's Virtual Girls Night Out and checking that out tonight.
7. It is Friday night...where were you then? During football season we would all go to Pasquale's after the game. It was lots of fun. When it wasn't football season we would cruise around Eastwood Mall. Oh the memories!
8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Wendys!! Cashier!
9. What kind of job do you do now? Wendys!! No just kidding. I am in charge of all stock purchasing and sales team of our company.
10. Were you a party animal? Not a big one.
11. Were you considered a flirt? Nope.
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Nope I didnt' do anything. There were six kids in my family so we didn't have the money to participate in anything.
13. Were you a nerd? Don't think so.
14. Did you get suspended or expelled? Yes, suspended for stabbing a boy with a calligraphy pen.
15. Can you sing the fight song? Our fight song was just music. I think we would yell Go, go, go at the end. I still remember the Alma Mater though.
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Mrs. Henry the BOE teacher, Coach Fletcher, Coach Garrison and Coach Jones. Oh yes and Miss Butts who I still see and talk to today.
17. Where did you sit during lunch? With my friends.
18. When did you graduate? 1982.
19. What was your school mascot? Wildcat.
20. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No I had fun and really enjoyed high school but it's in the past where it belongs.
21. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Didn't go to prom.
22. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? I don't know maybe, maybe not. I see a lot of the people I graduated with all the time.
23. Do you still talk to people from school? Yes I do.
24. School Colors? Blue and orange.
25. What celebrities came from your high school? None that I know of.
So there you have it. We actually still live in the house that my husband grew up in. We have several neighbors that we both went to school with. Our town has grown a lot in the last couple of years but there are still a lot of alumni running around. In the next town over a lot of our fellow classmates live. Their children, including my nieces and nephews, are all going to our biggest rival's school when we were in high school. Traitors!
Hop on over to Tara's and join in on Flashback Fridays!