Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!

Hello Everyone,



From The Cross To A Cloud

To hang on a cross between Heaven and hell,
With such anguish and pain
Mere words could not tell.
My God, My God, why have you forsaken?
For I've become as their sin
By this action that's taken.

I now give My Own Life
For the sons and the daughters,
And am led to God's Judgement as
A Lamb To The Slaughter.
Whipped and beaten a spear thrust in My Side,
And because of My Stripes will My Healing abide.

Sharp nails were driven in My Feet and My Hands,
My Blood now poured out
For the sins of all lands.
It is Finished I said as I hung on that tree,
I've now died in your place
So that you can be free.

Into Thy Hands I commend My Spirit,
And said it in joy so My Father could hear it.
Darkness came to the earth in
This time that was spent,
And the Mighty Veil of The Temple was rent.

From The Cross I was taken
To a tomb that was borrowed.
And for those who did love Me,
Their hearts were so sorrowed.

Now three days had gone by
And the stone rolled away,
And now comes the dawning
Of a great new day.

For I Have Arisen, Just As I Did Say.
And give you My Peace which will not pass away.

I Was Taken Up In A Cloud To My Glory.
Now I Fill By My Spirit,
As you tell My Great Story.
Of A Merciful God Who Left His Own Throne,
To come down to this earth
To gather His Own.

Wtitten by:
David Heischman
Orlando, Florida




Do you know my Jesus?



The above video is "This Blood" by Carman. I have been to see Carman several times. It is always a blessing. If you ever get the chance do not miss seeing him. I think I have owned all of his CD's. The video is kinda long but I promise you will enjoy it.

I hope you all have a Happy Easter!

Have a blessed day!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!!!

Sparky said...

Praise Jesus, HE lives! Amen.
Happy Sunday.

Unknown said...

Just stopping by all my followers to say Happy Easter.

Kathy B! said...

Happy Easter! The poem was lovely and beautifully said.

Kelley said...

happy Easter! I'm tagging you on my blog tomorrow!