Time for Thursday Thunks! Click on the picture and hop over to see others who are participating.
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, taken over by Berleen, the color carrot orange and the number 94.
1. You are at the store when suddenly 2 men walk in with guns and rob the place. Are you the hero, quiet & follow the rules type, or try to make a run for it?
Run Valerie Run!!
2. Do you like Twizzlers?
No, I'd rather wax. Oh wait that's a candy right? Like all candy.
3. Are you a YouTube watcher?
4. When a auto glass store calls you and asks if you have a chip or crack in your windshield, what do you tell them?
Why? Were you the guy in front of me that caused the chip or the crack. Hello, hello?
5. What is the age difference between you and your father?
6. Have you ever tried to find the end of a rainbow?
Yes but all I found was a drunk little green guy.
8. Have you ever had to call 9-1-1?
9. Who is your favorite blog in the Thursday Thunk bloggers to visit?
10. How long do you think you could live locked in your house on the food that you have on hand right now?
Maybe 2 - 3 months.
At home -shaker (I'm lazy). At restaurant - grinder.
12. What state (or country if you are not in the US) is 2 states west of you?
13. What color do you believe you look best in?and once again... next week is Thursday Thunkers Questions... so....
Blue!! I know I look good in blue!
14. What is your question submission for next week?If you could change one thing on your person, what would it be?
Okay that is my Thursday Thunks. I am late today because I didn't get to do my post last night. I had my little man with me. Summer and Josh got free tickets to the sneak peek of Angels & Demons. So Larry and I got to babysit. This morning I couldn't post because I had labs all day so here I am now. lol
Tomorrow is a special day for my family. It is my mother's birthday! After Greys is over I will definitely be blogging about it. Until next time