Friday, June 26, 2009

Aloha Friday – Dog Breed

Hello Everyone,

alohafriday

 In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.  

I am doing The LPM Blog’s Summer Bible Study and one of the ice breaker questions we were asked were what breed of dog do we most resemble. So I am stealing this question.

My question for today is:

What breed of dog do you most resemble in demeanor and why?

My answer:

I wasn’t sure so our Bible Study group discussed it for a minute. I am a laid back person, mostly. But when you get me mad I will take your head off. So we decided that I was a mixed breed of a Lab and  a Pitt Bull! lol

Hop on over to An Island Life and check out everyone else’s questions. Until next time

Have a blessed day!

 

4 comments:

Night Owl Mama said...

oh gosh I'm a cat lover I only had 1 dog in my life and that was a suggles. I on't even know what they are called. Um can I go with a Lassie :) friendly and loyal

Rhoda @ Southern Hospitality said...

Hi, Valerie, just dropping by to say hello! Just remembered I needed to come by and visit your blog.

Mrs. M said...

I have no idea! I definitely have some pit bull in me, maybe a little poodle, and definitely lab too. ;-)

kailani said...

Gee, I don't know. I'm more of a cat person. Everyone thinks I have similar qualities to felines. :-)