This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the number 1559 and the color calico.
1. Someone knocks at your door. You answer it. It's a kid from the local school selling candy bars for a fundraiser. Do you buy one?
Chocolate? Are you kidding me – yes I would buy one – even if I have to scrap together change!
No I’d rather go buy coke!
3. Have you ever picked up the phone and called someone that you hadn't talked to in years?
Yes I have and it was great to talk to them.
4. What's on your computer desktop background?
5. What was the very first movie you saw in a movie theater?
Oh my gosh. I don’t remember. My dad took us to movies every weekend growing up. It was probably a Disney movie. We loved all of the Disney movies.
6. If you had to take a 10th grade science test, do you think you would pass?
7. Describe heaven.
He has already did that:
Revelation 21:18-21 (NIV)
The wall was made of jasper, and the city of pure gold, as pure as glass. The foundations of the city walls were decorated with every kind of precious stone. The first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald, the fifth sardonyx, the sixth carnelian, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst. The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate made of a single pearl. The great street of the city was of pure gold, like transparent glass.
8. Has a place that you lived ever been infested with some sort of insect or rodent?
Yes! Lately where I live now is infested with spiders for some reason. Also usually in the Spring we are infested with Lady Bugs!
9. When you were a youngin', did you hide in the clothes racks at department stores?
No if I had of my mother probably would have left me there.
10. Is there anything in your vehicle that is broken?
No it’s still new!
Probably all of the spiders we have.
12. Do you agree with the death penalty?
Sometimes I do. I hate it when someone is executed and later found innocent. But I sometimes feel an eye for an eye. Or I guess a life for a life.
13. What's your favorite type of bear?
Teddy, ooh or maybe a Pooh!!!
14. Where was the last place you went?
The last place I went was in the potty.
15. What if that person knocking at your door earlier was an adult selling candy bars... would you buy one?
lol Probably if I knew them. If not I’d probably wouldn’t.
Ok now click on the picture and hop over to check out others’ Thursday Thunks. Until next time
Have a blessed day!