Some funnies for you. Well not really for you I need them.
These last two are for my new bloggy friend Hayley – over at Reflections of Grace - who had the nerve to write those two awful words - that I will not repeat on my blog - in my comments section.
Seeing that she is a fan of that cow college on the other side of the state you can pretty much figure out what she said. Hayley I think I am going to have fun with you this year! lol
I also have been tagged by my buddy Missy at Little Things In Life. I am to tell 6 things about myself.
1. I love sappy movies
2. When I was a kid I took Violin lessons
3. I am very stubborn
4. I am going to the Chiropractor for the 1st time on Monday
5. I love to read
6. I love doing Bible studies
Then I am to tag 6 more people and the rules are they are to tell 6 things about themselves and pass the tag on to 6 more people! Link back to the tagger's blog and link to the blogs you tag.
Some of these ladies I have known and followed for a while, some are new followers or new people I am following that I want to get to know better. So I tag:
1. Hayley at Reflections of Grace
2. Blueviolet at A Nut in a Nutshell
3. Renee at Always a Southern girl
4. Tammy at Love My 2 Dogs
5. Amber at Bamber’s Blessings
6. Michelle at Because I Love You
Ok now I am off to let these 6 lucky bloggy friends know that I have tagged them! Until next time
Have a blessed day!