Thursday, November 22, 2012

Pause and Give Thanks


In our busy world today we sometimes forget to pause and give thanks for the little things. I give thanks every day but I am especially liking the "30 Days of Thanksgiving" that I'm doing on Facebook. It gives me a chance to tell everyone one of the things I am thankful for that day. I seen this poem and wanted to share it with you today.

The First Thanksgiving
When the Pilgrims
first gathered together to share
with their Indian friends
in the mild autumn air,
they lifted the voices
in jubilant praise
for the bread on the table,
the berries and maize,
for field and for forest,
for turkey and deer,
for the bountiful crops
they were blessed with that year.
They were thankful for these
as they feasted away,
and as they were thankful
we're thankful today.
Author Unknown


I am hoping you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving and blessings!! Don't forget to pause and give thanks everyday!

Have a blessed day!
  Valerie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Missing your posts, ive been away too long! Hugs for the holidays!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I would like to launch today to you thetykeshop.com is a fabulous children shoes online shop. Please, look up today and get 10% off Code: Love 2016 valid until 2016-02-29.

Have a lovely day.

Ale P.

Clipping Path said...

Great post.thank you so much.

Clipping SOLUTIONS said...


Excellent tutorial for the beginner. You put a lots of time on it.
image masking service