Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Happy Anniversary Larry!

Hello Everyone,

Well, lets see. First off Alabama has won both of their first two games. Yippeeee! Jon Parker really looks good and I think he's going to be a really good quarterback for us. Every Saturday we plan our days around the ball game. We wanted to go on the Trail of Tears ride this Saturday but there are a lot of games on that Larry wants to see so we are going to stay home and watch them. I only want to watch the Alabama game. So all I can say is . . . . ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!!

On another note Fultondale won their jamboree game, they lost their first game, but won last Friday night. So congrats to them. We have 40 football players this year which is awesome, when you consider that last few years boys were having to play both defense and offense because we didn't have enough players. So GO CATS!

Friday was mine and Larry's anniversary, Summer and Josh took us out to dinner. We ate at Outback and the food was good and so was the company. We all really had a good time. Towards the middle of our meal a high school friend of mine came in with her family. They were seated right next to us. Even though I keep in touch with her through email, it was good to see her. Summer went to school with her son, Jamie, from kindergarten until the first year of college. They have always been good friends. I know Summer and Jamie enjoyed seeing each other, they keep in touch but don't get to hang out like they use to. I was going to buy Larry a windshield for Beverly but he decided he didn't want one just yet. So instead I got him the sixth season of OZ that came out on dvd. I went shopping and got myself a couple of out fits and a couple of things I've been wanting for the house. I usually buy all the presents in our family but I don't like getting them. I'd rather go out and get what I want, so that's what I usually do, Larry surprises me every now and then - I usually pretend like I like whatever he's bought but usually I don't (lol). So I had a good anniversary.

Well I think that's all for this post. Seems like I had a lot to catch up on and can't seem to think about anything right now. So I'm going to get back to work so I can leave by 2 and I'll post at ya later.

Have a blessed day!

Valerie

No comments: