Friday, July 18, 2008

Hello!

Hello everyone,

I hope everything's been going well. Everything has been going great for us. We are preparing to go on vacation to PCB on Sunday. Can't wait!

Well it was my birthday the other day, July 16th, and look what Larry got me:



Isn't it nice? 2008 Mercury Milan. I love it!

Here's a couple pictures of Taushia and the baby:





He is now 9 months old and weighs 24 lbs and 30 inches long. He loves playing patty cake and singing "You are my Sunshine". He is the best baby ever! I am not just saying that because I am his Grammy. It's the truth, he is the happiest baby I have ever seen.

Well that's all for now I know I have some catching up to do and will beginning on the 28th when we get back from vacation. I love blogging and I really need to get it back going. My life has just been so busy lately one thing after another. Everyone take care and I'll talk at you later.

Have a blessed day!

Valerie

No comments: