Monday, November 17, 2008

Alabama 11-0!

Hello Everyone,

I just want to say Roll Tide Roll!!!! Alabama Crimson Tide is 11-0. We are off this Saturday but our next game will be against Auburn. If you know anything about Alabama football you know that Auburn is our biggest rivals. Bear Bryant put it this way:

"Sure I'd like to beat Notre Dame, don't get me wrong. But nothing matters more than beating that cow college on the other side of the state."

I absolutely love that quote.

We had a great weekend. I got a few things done that I'd been meaning to do. I had Ray Saturday night and I enjoyed my time with him. He is just sooo cute.

That's all I have time for today. It's already 5:37 p.m. and I haven't left work. I still need to run by Walmart and then go home and cook. A woman's job is never done! I'll post again tomorrow. Oh I got my CWB button it's on the right, I was so excited to get it. lol I hope everyone has a great evening.

Have a blessed day!

4 comments:

~*Lisa*~ said...

You are to cute, but I have to say a BIG WAR EAGLE TO YA! We stink I know I even thought about just not telling anyone I am an Auburn fan this year but Its undeniable. I bleed orange and blue. I told my husband he the other day if I see one more fear this finger or that finger shirts I was going to throw up. We are going to get our bottoms beat but ya gotta admit its about time ;) Have a great week. Blessings!

Tea Time With Melody said...

Valerie, Hope your favorite team wins!

Ashley said...

Just stopping in from SITS... ROLL TIDE!!!!

Lorie said...

It is always more fun when they are winning!