Friday, March 13, 2009

Photo Story Friday - Bad Hair Day

Hello Everyone,

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


It's Friday!!!! Yes!! I am so glad it is Friday I am ready for the weekend!! So as you know on Friday's I do Photo Story Friday. lol How many Friday's have I typed already. lol Ok please click on the above picture or Cecily and MamaGeek's links to participate or to see other participates.


BAD HAIR DAY


WHAT?!
Oh yeah like you've never had a bad hair day! Puhleese!




Have a blessed day!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH. MY. GOSH.

The Blonde Duck said...

That's what I look like every morning when I wake up.

Sparky said...

Now that's a bad hair day! And it's hilarious!! ♥ ∞

Tiffany said...

That is some hair!
Thanks for your comment the other day on the Global Food Crisis post. We reached 127 comments! Also, thanks for mentioning Angel Food ministry. Our church just started that.

j said...

Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I have gone private for a short time. It seems that my blog was HACKED. I am not sending out invites until I know exactly what to do. Just wanted to let you know that you are not being excluded from Dust Bunny Hostage :) "I'll be back!"

Carla said...

hahaha!! How did you get it to stay like that??? MY bad hair days don't look near that cool!!

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

That is one awesome picture. How can I get that hair?