This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Kimber, the color rojo and the number 334.
1. How many golf balls can fit inside a full sized school bus?
2. Who decided the alphabet order?
3. Why doesn't McDonald's sell hot dogs?
If they did who would serve the food?
4. You go to a nice restaurant and they are offering free samples of cheese. You take a bite and it's delicious. Then they tell you the cheese is processed with maggots in it which make the great texture and flavor. Do you vomit at the thought of maggots, think "oh well but no more", or just ask for another sample?
"Oh well but no more"
5. Would you rather ride on a cloud or slide down a rainbow?
Ride on a cloud
6. Do you know/care who Heidi & Spencer are?
Do not know who they are. Seen them on the new Celebrity show but I don't think they are celebrities.
7. Have you ever used Butt Paste?
8. Pie or cake?
9. Do you remember when MTV used to play music videos?
Yes I do!!
Well that shows my age huh? Ok hop over and see all the other participants and their answers. Until next time