Thursday, July 09, 2009

Thursday Thunks

Hello Everyone,

thursdaythunks

Bringing scratch & sniff stickers to your graduation party

This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by

Berleen, the number 141 and the color of your underwear.

1. Do you tend to have a guilty conscious?

No, I tend to have a clear conscious.

2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth?

Two of them.

' 3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy?

Usually creamy – smeared on celery – an old childhood treat.

4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on?

Right.

5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil?

Black.

6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral?

Listened to it. Watched the last part where his daughter spoke.

7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year?

Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go?

Yes my two nieces. Yes I was invited and yes I went.

8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes?

LOL I don’t like stripes. Is that Jailhouse Rock I hear?

9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you?

That I was tongue tied. lol

10. Can you draw a perfect circle?

Yes.

11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent?

I don’t remember the scents but I guess I would say vanilla since I like that scent.

12. What does your sibling do for a living?

Mail lady.

13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now?

4 Outlets and 1 light switch.

14. Do you know sign language?

Use to haven’t done it in a while. When the relative that we used it with died we stop using it.

15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk?

Yes. Mother still hasn’t broke her back.

16. And the sheets on your bed look like....?

White with pretty blue flowers.

17. What is something that everyone else has, but you don't?

Stupidity.

Ok that’s my Thursday Thunks click on the TT picture on top to see others’.

Until next time

Have a blessed day!

26 comments:

I am Harriet said...

Your bed sheets sound pretty.
Happy Thursday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/whoopie-thursday.html

lv2scpbk said...

Never thought of Stupidity. Are you talking about the rest of us?

Mrs. M said...

I didn't watch any of the MJ memorial. Sounds like it was pretty good...

Miranda said...

Great answers...lol @ stupidy. Hey wait a minute are you talking about us? ;)

Anonymous said...

MJ's daughter tore my heart open when she spoke. I felt so bad for her.

Cheryl Wray said...

Those answers were GREAT!

Leslie said...

What a fun post. Stopping by from SITS to say hello!

Two Pretty Little Skirts said...

OMG I LMBO!

Today is Thumbnail Thursday over at my blog! Check it out ;)

Dawn

FancyPants said...

What funny things to ponder and question? Need to think of some of those myself!

Banteringblonde said...

haha i loved the pickle scratch and sniff!

Stacie said...

Great answers

Tammy said...

17 is so funny. LOL

Missy Wertz said...

Valerie, did you have a good time at today's AL Bloggers Lunch?

yonca said...

Hi, your lovely blog received a beautiful award. Go pick it up at my place; ) http://yoncaskitchen.blogspot.com
Great answers by the way!

Anonymous said...

Scratch and sniff stickers were the best! crunchy peanut butter totally freaks me out...

The Blonde Duck said...

I love memes like this!

Laura Marchant said...

I need a t-shirt like that first one!

Laura Marchant said...

I didn't even realize this was you when I was here before! Your new layout is awsome and it works! I can see it!!!!

Maricel said...

As a fellow Mom Bloggers Club member, I'm following via the Follow Me Club list. =)
Maricel --- Momhood Moments

I'm currently building my blogroll. Care for a link exchange?

Captain Dumbass said...

I have an exceptional amount of stupidity if you'd like to borrow some.

KarieK said...

What an awesome meme! I like these, simple and fun. I too didn't watch the MJ memorial though I heard that Brooke Shields was phenomenal when she spoke of him as were his children. I love the new look! So stinking cute!

That Janie Girl said...

Stupidity is a good answer - how did you know to think of me that way???

I'm honored.

Veronica Lee said...

I feel sad for MJ's daughter too. Poor thing.

BTW, great answers!!

Banteringblonde said...

Yes well Stupidity .... everyone except me too ;) lol How did you get to keep 2 wisdom teeth? lol

Stacey said...

I still catch myself not stepping on the cracks in the sidewalk. Oh, the power of preschool mind games!!

Helen McGinn said...

*L* at your answers...and I love that shirt...