Bringing scratch & sniff stickers to your graduation party
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Berleen, the number 141 and the color of your underwear.
No, I tend to have a clear conscious.
2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth?
Two of them.
' 3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy?
Usually creamy – smeared on celery – an old childhood treat.
4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on?
5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil?
6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral?
Listened to it. Watched the last part where his daughter spoke.
7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year?
Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go?
Yes my two nieces. Yes I was invited and yes I went.
8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes?
LOL I don’t like stripes. Is that Jailhouse Rock I hear?
That I was tongue tied. lol
10. Can you draw a perfect circle?
11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent?
I don’t remember the scents but I guess I would say vanilla since I like that scent.
12. What does your sibling do for a living?
13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now?
4 Outlets and 1 light switch.
14. Do you know sign language?
Use to haven’t done it in a while. When the relative that we used it with died we stop using it.
15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk?
Yes. Mother still hasn’t broke her back.
16. And the sheets on your bed look like....?
White with pretty blue flowers.
17. What is something that everyone else has, but you don't?
Ok that’s my Thursday Thunks click on the TT picture on top to see others’.
Until next time
Have a blessed day!