Friday, July 08, 2011

Family Fun

 

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July. I stayed home and had my daughter and her family over. We had just got home from Nashville and really didn’t feel like going with the family to the lake. I can’t swim in lake water anyway and just didn’t want to sit there sweating all day.

I served my delicious ribs and I must tell you that they were my best batch ever. That’s saying a lot because my ribs are the best. So we had our meal and waited for it to get a little dark so we could do our fireworks. The boys were just so excited. They were clapping and screaming and really had a great time. They were swapping laps between me, their mommy and Paw while daddy was in charge of firing off the fireworks. They are at the age right now that it is so much fun. Here’s a couple of pics of the boys watching the fireworks.

rayfireworks

brucefireworks

fireworks

fireworks2

The important thing to me is just being with them. God is just so good to me and has blessed me so much. I am just so grateful for the family He has placed in my life. Also my friends, my Siesta’s and church.

I’ll leave you with one last pic. It’s my son-in-law, hubs and Bruce with the bike. I don’t know why I like this pic so much you can’t see any of their faces but I do like it.

fireworks5

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Have a blessed day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Great pictures....celebrating one of my favorite holidays...I am so proud to be an American

I have a giveaway at my blog if you have time to stop by

Mrs. M said...

Love the pictures - glad you had fun, such a wonderful holiday!