Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Kimba's Open House and My Hubby's Mouth

Hello Everyone,

Today is Kimba's Holiday Open House Party! Click on over and look at all the beautiful homes with their decorations. I, unfortunately, still haven't got my decorations up or my tree up! So I can't link to Mr. Linky :-( Dang it! I really wanted too! Maybe I'll just have to post it on Photo Story Friday. Oh I forgot to mention that Kimba is giving away some neat prizes.

Boo Mama is having her open house as well. Last count she had 736 links!! That is ALOT!






They had some really great pictures of their homes at both sites.

My husband is always volunteering me to do computer stuff for his friends. I know programming and I have fixed a lot of computers. Not only software but I can fix hardware also. I have always been able to fix electronics and now computers. I usually don't mind. But some of the things he has volunteered me to do is things that they could do or their wives could do. Just a couple of examples:

One of his friends mouse wasn't working so my husband was at their house and he called me to come over and fix it. Well that is relatively easy. It just needed refreshed. Then (this isn't really computer related) I had to fax every Monday a sign up sheet for a guy my husband was working out of town with to keep his name on the union books. His wife works in an office also why in the world couldn't she do it? I really didn't mind doing it until I found out that she had access to a fax machine too. When my husband came back home this fellow stayed out of town. Well two Mondays later he called me to make sure I was still faxing in his sheet. Uh no. Needless to say he got upset. But I mean really!

So this weekend he was talking to one of his friends and he said something about a computer. So my darling husband said "Valerie is good on computers". So he's coming over tonight so that we can get on the computer together so I can help him file his UNEMPLOYMENT! What? You can do that over the phone. I really don't mind helping people but you know, help yourself. If you can't do it, then seek help from others. Am I the only one that thinks that way? Am I being hateful? Well, I guess it can be my good deed for the day.

I went in and told my darling husband last night that my mom needed some electrical work done. "Oh no. You know I don't like doing that outside of work." And? What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right? Right!


I almost forgot. Look what I got yesterday. Can't wait to tear into it!




I am signing off to go read some blogs and make a lot of comments. I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!



MERRY CHRISTMAS
Christ is 'The Reason' for the Christ-mas Season!



Have a blessed day!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I feel sorry for my friends who are computer geniuses because they are always helping everyone they know!

That Janie Girl said...

Maybe I'll get a MAC. They say they never have problems!

AndreaLeigh said...

I think you need to have a talk with your husband about volunteering you! His friend can go into the unemployment office and get help. He needs to help himself! LOL. I'm so mean.

Carla said...

your good at computers??? I need help with... Well, let me make a list! jk:)

I guess its a complement that your hubby has faith in your talents and willingness to help. Doesn't feel like it does it?

Oh well, LOVE THE BASKET!!!!!
Merry computer helping free Christmas to you:)

Shauna said...

Just wanted to stop by and wish you a blessed and very Merry Christmas! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna

Missy Wertz said...

Valerie, when you get a chance, stop by my blog, I have something for you! :D

Unknown said...

Visiting from SITS.
I want to tear into that basket too!

Tea Time With Melody said...

You tell him Valerie! LOL

Bar-b said...

computer issues..patuey.

your basket looks beautiful and fun.

I want to see the tour of homes that are decorated. Why oh why do I still think it is like Oct? There is something seriously wrong with me and my calendar skills.