Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Second To Paw

Hello Everyone,

You know I get so tired of those doom's day emails. Do this or something bad is going to happen. Send to 15 people or your gonna get 7 years bad luck. Why do people keep sending these? I don't mind the beautiful pictures of Jesus, angels and children that make me feel good. But why pass along the awful text? I don't mind e-cards, jokes and such but these "you better do this or that" have got to GO!

Today is going to be a good day! I will be able to rejoin bloggyland and catch up on some of my comments and blogs. Yay! It's just been so busy here lately it's crazy. My boss will be in meetings all day. Two of which are here, so I'm going to close my office door and come to visit all of you.

Summer came over Tuesday night to wrap Josh's presents. She came in and put Ray down. While I am reaching out for him saying "There's my little man! Give Grammy a kiss." He is scanning the room. Then saids "Paw?". What the? Paw! Ok now this has NEVER happened. When my baby sees me he usually squeals then runs as fast as his little feet can carry him to me. I am in shock. Then he saids it again, "Paw!"a little louder as if I didn't hear him the first time. Me and my daughter look at each ther. Then the little man proceeds to go to my bedroom. I still haven't got my kiss or even a hug. My daughter is laughing at this point and picks him up to tell his Paw what has just happened.

After his little visit with his Paw he comes running up to me and gives me two or three kisses then hugs me a few times. Am I suppose to forget that he totally pushed me aside for his Paw? Does he actually think that by keep kissing me and hugging me that I will just melt? He thinks he has that power over me? He does.

I didn't even get mad when his Paw walked in the room and he started reaching for him with his little hands opening and closing. That never happens either. My little man is a changing.

Larry has been sick and can't seem to shake it. He goes to work comes home and then showers, then he gets in the bed. I am serving him dinner in bed.I told him if he's not better by tomorrow he IS going to the doctor. Even though he has been sick it didn't mean that he didn't gloat about Ray wanting him. He doesn't really want people to know how tickled that little man makes him feel. But I think it's sweet. He really didn't want to spend a lot of time with him because he didn't want to get him sick. But Ray just wanted his Paw and that was that!

Now I am off to bloggyland to catch up on all of your blogs.


MERRY CHRISTMAS
Christ is 'The Reason' for the Christ-mas Season!


Have a blessed day!


No comments: