Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Work It Out Wednesday

Hello Everyone,

workitoutwednesday


Last week and Saturday I got in my daily walk and every other day bike ride. I have been sick since Sunday and haven't done anything this week. I have been really doing well with my water intake. I also haven't gained any weight back! That's about all I have to report on me this Wednesday. I am feeling really good today so probably will get back to my walking and bike riding.

Check out other Work It Out Wednesday's by clicking on the picture!

Have a blessed day!

4 comments:

Musings of A Minister said...

Three cheers for all that walking and bike riding. I'm sorry you're not feeling well right now. Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. I noticed in your profile that we like a lot of the same things. I do a lot of book reviews and giveaways. Drop back on one of those days and see if I'm giving away a book you would like. Have a good day.

Mrs. M said...

Just keep on doing as much as you can!! ;-)

Sherrie said...

Thanks again for participating. I wish I knew what we could do to get more people on the bandwagon.

Keep up the good work and hang in there. Remember -- something is better than doing nothing! :)

Alicia W. said...

Good job! Bike riding is such a hard thing for me.